The Senior Quantity Surveyor will;
- Manage commercial aspects through lifecycle of projects.
- Conduct cost and risk analysis.
- Manage project cashflow.
- Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors.
- Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports.
- Manage project change order procedures and agree costs with client.
- Provide monthly valuations and certs.
- Agree final accounts.
The ideal candidate will have;
- A relevant degree.
- 8 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Capability to develop key customer relationships.
- Capability to commercially manage a number of projects concurrently.
- A proven working knowledge of current contract law.
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful applicant.
Applications by email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org