The HSE Officer will;
- Work in conjunction with our Client and Winthrop site management to ensure that the project is compliant with Health, Safety & Environmental regulations.
- Conduct HSE audits/ investigations as required and implement corrective and preventative measures.
- Identify, plan and deliver training, including ‘Tool Box Talks’ as appropriate.
- Advise Project Management on site HSE ‘best practice’.
- Report HSE performance as required.
- Prepare Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
The ideal candidate will have;
- A recognised qualification in Health, Safety and Environmental.
- 5 yrs + experience in a similiar role in the construction sector ideally in a high compliance environment.
- Proven ability to develop positive working relationships with project stakeholders.
- A proactive, customer focused approach.
- A qualification in Manual Handling instruction.
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful applicant.
Applications by email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org