Winthrop are delighted to participate in the new CIBSE Workshare Initiative.
This is a new CIBSE initiative devised to build and strengthen relationships between engineering and contracting companies in the building services sector. The core of the concept is that two people – one from a consultancy and the other from a contracting company – workshare on a particular project over a set period of time. We are proud to announce that Tom Egan and Thomas Sheridan from Winthrop Engineering and Contracting Limited are participating in this initiative!
• Cian Dowling, Director, Axiseng;
• Tom Egan, Project Engineer, Winthrop Engineering & Contracting;
• Mona Holtkoetter, Chairperson, CIBSE Ireland;
• Kerry Taylor, Design Engineer, Axiseng consulting engineers;
• Thomas Sheridan, Project Manager, Winthrop Engineering & Contracting.